Got in this ticker a couple seconds before close as I saw many signs of a good MDBO play it breaking .50 cent weekly res & holding it into close strong. sold bright and early after a gap up but didn't wait for the spike. What I can do next time is aim for the 10% spike that data says, as it gapped 10 & spiked 10%. What I can do for next time is recognize the gap strength & give it time, my risk was g/r so i wouldve lost 0$ if I had to cut, with no risk & small shares I shouldve let it run.

  • Total Views38
  • Position Size1,500
  • Percentage9.59%
Copy and paste the following into your page or blog. If using WordPress, you must paste this in the HTML tab only:
Join now or log in to leave a comment