Not sure what to think. My plan was to short if it broke 150 support. It barely did, so I got in. It went up $2 very quickly. At this point I was so much under water, but chose to wait for a pull back. Fortunately it came and the bounce failed. I covered a bit for a loss. It broke 150, but seemed to struggle with 149.50. It broke as well and I got out.