up 75% on the day but got aggressive tried to buy HOD breakout after morning dip; ordinarily would never chase this, but HTGM was near identical setup - similar chart, low float, earnings; i was wrong tho and minimized damage only losing 30 cents which was best possible sell the rest of the day; maybe it didn't catch fire b/c ZAIS is in financial sector or HTGM was sucking up all attention, but i was wrong and cut it quick; i'm not actually upset with taking the shot here, just didn't pan out
Not made about this. I entered trade passed on making $175 and $200 shorting the stock. The stock stayed level too long and I would have or should have just exited due to lack of moroce action etc. lesson learned. #STUDY #PRACTICE
Short sold weakness when 1.90, which was afternoon support, cracked down to 1.85 then came back to 1.90 and I short sold at 1.88. Need to listen to grittani and short near a resistance level or where a perk failed in the afternoon. Got lucky with a good cover but this was a boring stick that didn't have much volume.
You already know, this monster just went crazy, I was up like $200 then it got halted and I got scared and got out with 6% but it was a great learning trade, to see this bull in a china shop destroy resistance like it was nothing. In the future I'll know to give it a little more breathing room if it shows that much strength. -1PDT
2nd win on $DRWI in a week. Solid Friday single from an overnight position on a stock I've been watching for a long time. The exit was annoying, since the stock is a part of the 5 cent B.S. Program. I'm wondering if HF traders are taking advantage of that rule but that's another story.
Content - Rated 30 days
- #289-290: How To Refine Your Watchlist and Top Plays To Watch This Morning $HTGM
- #286-288: How To Reclaim Your Edge After A Subpar Week & Nailing $AUPH $VRAY
- #279-281: Classic Buying Opportunities $PULM $ZSAN $OWCP $CNBX
- 21 Stocks To Watch Tomorrow Like $INNL And $CERU
- 12 Hot Stocks To Watch Like $ROX And $EMMD
- #282-284:Importance Of Reviewing Trades $CNBX $PPHM $MYOS $HTGM
- #4674-4676: Lessons From $HTGM And $ZAIS $NVCN $IHRT Sloppy Trading
- #4671-4673: All The Angles On $VSR $HTGM $SSH $XXII $PULM $UNXL
- #4645-4648: How To Test $IMMU $AUPH $EARS $CERC $OCRX $CATB Like A Scientist
- 10 Hot Stocks To Watch Like $GLBS And $TOPS