Bought on the second red day looking for a follow up morning spike. Fell below my stop loss and had to cut losses... RSI on 5m was showing over sold and I panicked. Marketed out of my position to see a couple hours later the stock testing and eventually hitting my price target. Wanted .042 to hold and the 200ma to hold.
chasing more losses, have to seriously stop chasing losses, could have gotten out for profits on this by selling at lod but got greedy & tried to let it ride, spiked back up on me, also was a double bottom, cover at multi month support
Entry comments: I normally hate stocks this lowly priced, but it just hit my http://stockstotrade.com scans for high volume, high of the day breakout and they're doing a reverse split next week just like MOSY, today's big winner, I will NOT hold over the long holiday weekend, goal is to make 15-30% into the market close
Exit comments: Fast drop after big move, scary stock, didn't catch the highs at .078, still made a few hundred and it's almost 3am here in Asia for me zzzzzz
shorted again, most likely chasing losses but also good downtrend, making lower highs, just got out too early bc i got nervous it may curl up again but didn't follow my risk & didn't realize it kept getting stuffed & could not break high, this could have been a bigger win
Content - Rated YTD
- Challenge Webinar 1-10 [On Demand] $XGTI $ETRM
- #275-276: How I Traded $BIOC $SINO $AUPH With Solid Gameplans
- #273-274: How We Nailed $ETRM $DRYS & $PULM - Focusing On Runners!!
- #270-272: Classic Lessons Trading $ETRM $URRE $TBIO $ESEA $GLBS
- Challenge Webinar 1-27 [On Demand] $PULM $FNMA
- #274-275: Nailing $ETRM For $3k & Discussion Of Dilution $DRYS $PULM
- #4464-4466: My Live Trading On $DELT And How To Trade Live With Me In Person
- #4558-4561: Reviewing Earnings Time Frames $AMD $PXLW $OSTK $REN
- #273: Identifying Hot Sectors And Classic Breakouts $URG $URRE $UEC $URA
- 17 Hot Stocks To Watch Tomorrow Like $PULM And $FFHL