Entry comments: Bought on dip after first green day following the day of panic/overselling IMO, thinking it can hold high 1.90s risking 1.93 looking to size up along the way through bounces, looking to make 20-30 cents a share.
Exit comments: Not the best trade, reestablished risk, had big dip, sold into a bounce.
Entry comments: Buying this on pure price action/some returned VOL. I like the price level and range whereas it's hanging just below two, I'm risking 1.93 looking to make 25-30 cents a share.
Exit comments: Hypothesis was proved invalid, stock did move up but I expected a couple days of pull back, didn't follow my thoughts so I got out, looking to rebuy on a dip with support of two for continuation.
Entry comments: Bought this after several down days and consolidation until it showed more volatility with a higher range looking at previous 1.80 support as my risk level/along with closing candles, looking to make 25-30 cents a share, 5:1 risk reward swing. Will likely size up with shown support in the days/week(s) coming.
Exit comments: Got too impatient with this swing, it just wasn't moving enough, predictable and had been holding support with low VOL but I couldn't take the snail anymore.
Entry comments: Bought into the close being that it was showing strength, thoughts being that now the 1.94 B/O has held and support is true.
Exit comments: Broke my drawn trend line past two days had a big red day showing weakness under 2.00 so I cut the trade, wanted to give more time had already taken pieces off into strong green days so I didn't want to give up more profits. We will see how the week goes.