Trade Better by Staying Informed*
Profit.ly lets you learn from proven experts. With lists of trades like this, you can share your activity with an engaged community.
Join us today and get what you need for trading success.
Entry comments: Big morning spike, green day, volume, news. Bought in a bit early. Will increase position before close depending on price movement.
Exit comments: Sold part of my position. Forgot that was my 3rd trade though so hopefully the remaining 40 shares will still be in green tomorrow morning.
Entered after first hold of 1, starter. Didn't cut right away after it cracked one. but it wasn't chopping around 1 so I cut. DoD news seemed solid enough but I probably should've waited for more confirmation. A little bit of FOMO cause I didn't want to miss it. Lots to like about the trade.
Entry comments: Taking a position here at the b/o zone on the pull back, its sitting around .54-.55 right now. my risk is .52, looking to see it ramp higher into the close. Will not hold o/n looking to make 5-10%
Exit comments: Got out due to overall market, chased a bit didn't like how it pull back and continue having sell every time it perk up
Entry comments: bought this first solid green day supernova intraday sideway afternoon breakout over news that FDA granted 510(k) clearance for its Rapid Acoustic Pulse (RAP) device for tattoo removal. its holding nearest 52wk and intraday highs. goal is to hold for next day morning spike in the lows 15s or mid 15s . will cut losses if it breaks the high 13.80s support level
Exit comments: exited @15.77 @4:15pm with $50 gain which met my goal. support level was at 13.60 not 13.80 as i stated on my open trade. still learning tho. feel proud about this trade which i followed catalyst, volume, former runner, nearest 52wk/intraday highs and held nearest highs in the afternoon. supernova could still run as this is a former runner stock, but i might be wrong. this could have a morning spike which i will not trade any more. now i will consider to dip buy in a morning panic for a bounce.
Got caught this low volume pump short when liquidity completely dried up. Now going sideways and doesn't look like it will be dumping anytime soon. Although low borrow cost, I don't feel like getting squeezed anymore by this scam. Just decided to cut it finally and move on. UPDATE: 5/28 of course the day I cover is the day they get the stock promotion designation on OTC Markets. I took a second look at this and think I may reshort. 200 M Mrkt Cap losing 8 mil per qtr.
Hoped for an afternoon perk, this ran nicely all morning but faded more than I liked. Got in too early with small position. added size as it faded, I never got the spike or continuation I wanted so I got out. I think this could run up to 13.35 again this afternoon but I dont want to gamble. This could also change direction.
What Are You Waiting for?
These are just a few of the trades that are already happening through our system. Join Profit.ly today and reap the benefits of expert advice and a supportive community.