Trade Better by Staying Informed*
Profit.ly lets you learn from proven experts. With lists of trades like this, you can share your activity with an engaged community.
Join us today and get what you need for trading success.
Small position trying to swing this previous runner that's down off its highs in the last few days. Broke yesterday HOD and thought it would keep going. Should have sold for little gains earlier in the day, but thought I should give it some room. Decided to exit for a small loss and not hold overnight. Will try to find a better entry when it's back in play. News were downgrade, so not sure where it goes from here.
Went in with big size on this one. Clear risk of $1.35, looking at bigger picture. Solid move to end the day, swung, plan is to hang on until $1.60s. Begin to show weakness, too regroup after today. Sold full position at $1.49. Need more time in stocks, my patience was tested here and I failed. Probably should have swung again instead of 3:53 sell.
Re-bought this all day runner on a dip off the highs, hoping to retest. Didn't quite catch the bottom, but it stayed within my risk. Consolidated for a bit and then bounced, though not convincingly so got out. Ran up to 5.60 within a couple minutes, and within half an hour it was up to 5.90, so on right track. Just got chickened out.
Entry comments: Buying this stock with 1 year+ breakout, spiked in am consolidated and has now broke to new highs and pulled back, buying on dip near am spike high looking for it to hold and spike to new highs, cut losses if it fails to hold
Exit comments: sold as it is not really spiking like i want and seems to be having a tough time, could still breakout after more consolidation but i'm getting out to protect myself as it could drop more
What Are You Waiting for?
These are just a few of the trades that are already happening through our system. Join Profit.ly today and reap the benefits of expert advice and a supportive community.