2018 I will do better, mark my words.
I loss so much I don't how I couldn't have not learned so much.
I for sure will protect my gains, and seal in some profits when times come.
To summarized the lessons I have learned from 2017 mistakes trail and error I've listed 17.
1. cut losses quicker (smarter & better)
2. stick to low float runners
3. Stay away from choppiness/gambling/ and sub penny stocks (my personal)
4. read the level 2 near Support, or resistance
5. Short selling is my strength
6. Dont Overtrade, remove the fomo
7. have patience for the best sets up, (don't regret)
8. Preparation is key, be ready for the worse & the best case scenario
9. First Red Day is a great indicator especially for short selling
10. watch closely on round numbers as goal, or safety net
11. all ways focus on the tops, high percentage stocks, movers, winners
12. tend to trade former supernovas, former runners
13. Fridays are usually higher volatility, short squeezes
14. Set an exit, set an entry, set plan, strategic plans and meticulous decisions
15. Trade scared, fearful and don't get cocky
16. know yourself and seek your potential, it is you against your self
17. 2017 is where I learned how to be honest with myself, brutally honest, I know whats the right things to do but I do wrong choices, no chasing, no following, improve ideas, and making limited orders and detaching feeling from trading. more actions less words ( seriously) Pre market is important, chat room is important, lessons are important, energy is important, percentages of all kinds are important, knowledge curve is important, fear is important and sadly. LOSING is important. Believe in your self me to you 2018! New trades news high gains and surely new mistakes low loses.