Profitly July 4th Sale! Save Now
Thank you ill look at it
I have school schedual but if you plan ahead and put sell orders in where you think the price will be (you have to be really experienced to do this) you can get away with using level 2 only at home from 6:30-7:30 for those early morning trades
Sounds like your between a rock and a hard place, but yes you can do it yahoo has a app a few of the other brokers have apps as well. I know ya cant take your pc with you, but it will be more of an asset to use level 2. Maybe look at a tablet. If I know that I will be somewhere where I cant use my charts always set up alerts
Hi, what level two app did you end up using? I'm interested because I have an e-trade account, but they don't have level two quotes unless you I open a PRO account.
@LemonDoo2 do you know his real account
quick question. If the volume of the day is 280 millon does that mean that 280 million shares were bout and sold, (so only 140 million traded) or does it mean 280 million shares traded. Also can you go above the float. Say people buy and sell in total more than a billion shares. Can you then technically have a volume about the shares outstanding? Also if you can have a volume above the amount of shares outstand then what is considered a volume spike, twice the float traded a day, 3, 4 times??
This is reassuring to read. Went against a rule of mine and chased this stock and got in at .0074. I'm on the same page. Looking for a nice morning spike and am looking to get out if this gets down around .0060.
Can i get your take on GSS currently? I think this can run to .55 tomorrow but im so new to this i dont know if i can trust my own opinion by itself. Got in at .49 and would like to exit at .55
Also small catalyst from Zacks saying buy this stock so im hoping that sticks and we see some more buyers. Gold is good still IMO so it is safe to say .55 is a good exit target?
Nice call... looking forward to viewing your trade as this spiked nicely today!
You nailed it!
@osirustwits Great Call! I so should have jumped on this after I read your article... smh... What do you think tomorrow holds for $RJET?
Sold too soon & didn't have enough shares to piece out but I had to work & I don't really value invest. I was looking to reshort but after looking into the company I saw better value in a 6 week swing. I took small size based on my DD of the company at the time. Risk level isn't the same now as it was under 70 cents was obvious with cash on hand & assets it was @ least $1.05 given a major discount for bankruptcy here you have to worry about 2 gaps up & getting in later behind that