Trading materials i recommend for being a good trader.
1) Investorlive DVD's 1&2 (Tandem Trader), this is one of the BEST DVD's i ever watched on trading and gives you more confidence. Learning how Nate builds his watch-list, what broker he uses, how to read charts and react to many situation in the markets If you have the $$$ i would for sure invest it here learning from Nate.
2) Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. This book is a must-read for anyone who desires to establish consistency in winning the trading game.
If you just begun to trade or you are looking for something that is not another technical manual, this is your book. There is no technical jargon, but it is not a strategy or technical analysis book either. It will just explain why and how you can make money consistently and without fear on the markets. No magic there. He convinced me to think in terms of probabilities; and that it's not necessary for me to be right, only to be with the right of the market as a trader.
3) Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
This is my far my favorite.. Book is easy reading and provides the fundamentals to safe-guarding your capital. This is the best book on trading techniques that I have ever read. It is based on how to do "stage analysis," that is, looking at charts to determine whether a stock is going up, topping, declining, or bottoming out. The author stresses using stage analysis not only on individual stocks, but also on industry sectors as well as indexes like the Dow and Nasdaq.
Anyone doing trading should know the information in this book....it's very basic, Stan teaches the minimum you need to know for success. But it works, and the information is presented clearly in very readable, friendly prose.
4) Tim Sykes PennyStocking Part Deux
PennyStocking Part Deux is STILL IMO Tim Sykes' best video produced so far. This is a great DVD set and is recommended viewing for any one wanting to trade PennyStocks. You just can’t find this information anywhere else. Tim really knows this niche inside out and back to front. • Some topics discussed in this DVD include:
• More discussion of the breakout pattern
• How breakouts play out
• Various timeframes use various charting software.
• Media newsletter pumps
• Good odds to short sell into dumb money.
• Boring Breakouts
• Breaking Out
• Playing out
• Intraday patterns
• More Intraday
• News bounces