IMGN - Was able to hold gains after a spike on a catalyst and go again today, it has plenty of resistance above so I'm not gonna be so quick buying this. I want to see what kinda of price action goes on premarket tomorrow and if not too liquid then, at the open. This is a multiday spiker so this means it does have a lot of strength especially since it finished at it's highs today, but it also means it could lose gas soon. If it holds above 2.5, and convincingly, I'd be fine DIP buying this but that's it. Not sure I would buy a breakout unless the spike is very healthy as in it steadily uptrended. It may just double top at 2.6. It has history of spiking well holding, and spiking well again for two days, so I have to see how tomorrow goes.
CBAY - Lol this might touch 2.1 tomorrow I just want to watch to see what it does.
EVOK - I want to see if it hold 2.7, what it will do. if not it's probably going to touch 2.4 lol
BIOS, NIHD - Really no comment on these I'm just watching these as I though both of them were going to lose gains today.
OREX - Spiked Yesterday on news of launching a campaign, then held at the open today and went hard. I think the only real reason this went hard is because we have a good market and people want anything to spike. This doesn't really have history of being a multiday spiker and this almost went supernova today. It did hold near it's highs though, and if it holds 3.3 I may dip buy this. But it could just fade tomorrow. We'll just have too see.
IDXG - I hope this spikes again tomorrow so I could short
Views 183 / 0