MRNS - Spiked nicely off of what seems to be alltime lows, It's been able to hold gains after a big spike day and spike again a few days later. But this time it had no catalyst and spiked off of alltime lows. I wouldn't count on this getting another spike lol. At all actually, the longterm chart is horrible as well. ONLY way I see this spiking tomorrow is if it holds 1 somehow lol. and even then it's only spiking to maybe half of the gains it made Friday at most 1.2. Still, I'd only short into a spike.
VBIO - Lmfao the power of a stock that has a good 100 day chart. Well, it has a good 1 year chart actually, which is, im sure, the reason for the random squeeze days this stock has bulls still believe this should continue the uptrend. Not to mention 2.1 was big support, and it had nice important news about 13 days ago. I'd honestly buy this if it holds 2.8, for a potential run into the 3's. Since 2.7 is also support I'd buy if it held that level but it'd have to show me the right price action. 2.7 would probably be risk as well. It can definitely spike for multiple days no doubt about that, But I'm not about to hold to see if it can break over Tuesday's (Dec 27) Highs, I'm just going o take the meat of the move into resistance if I do end up buying. This would have to show me some serious negative price action for me to short this and it'd HAVE to be under 2.8 AT THE VERY LEAST and would have to be seconds away from breaking under 2.7 if it's even still above 2.7 lmao.
NDEV - Due to $NAK 's longterm chart I'm not going to say this HAS to spike because of the current price action. $NAK 's chart even shows you things are not 100% and completely straight forward in trading. I talk about NAK more in it's own paragraph, but in regards to NDEV, it'd have to show me the correct price action on the day for me to buy this. It'd have to hold 1.2. It does have a N.I.C.E. ass longterm chart, so if it does hold 1.2 I wouldn't be scared to buy this at all as it spent all of Friday holding that level anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if it spikes but it has to show spikeability as well, can't just sit with sideways price action for another day, because then buys might get cared and blah blah the whole nine yards. Unless it's at a level high than friday's but even then I'd be iffy I've seen support just crack off of that as well before. I'd love for this to steadily uptrend on the day and retest highs. I'd have a tight ass risk.
ENG - This is really one of those situations where price action on the day tells it all. I say that because It's making higher lows, but it's also making lower highs on the longterm chart. And at this moment in time, it's under big (which is now) resistance 2.4. It has a good ass 1 Year chart, and If on the day it ends up retaking 2.4, getting volume (of course with every stock that I've talked about so far in this watchlist and said I'd buy at a level, they have to get a good amount of volume for me to actually buy it, stocks can't spike without enough volume) and showing spikeability off of that level I'd probably buy and be cautious of trouble at 2.5. I'd love a break of 2.5 and a retest of Tuesdays (Dec 27) Highs, maybe even a break and run into the high 2's.
IPI - Only want this to not be able to break a level and break under 2.0. I'd short the shit out of this. Probably would cover around 1.8-1.85.
NAK - Was making lower highs, and just couldn't break hold levels, which is why I think it broke the upward trend made by the higher lows. After the first big drop you should be careful to dip buy stocks and watch for any signs of downward price action. That being said I'm eager to see what this does tomorrow. If this has another day of lower highs this might be the end of this spike streak and it might break under 2. Which would be crazy as it has a beautiful longterm chart up until 3 years. We'll see.
WRN - This could still be a buy but I really want to short this as it has a lot of downside. It's making higher lows but huge lower highs. and is just under 1.4 resistance. we'll have to see what it does tomorrow and if it breaks above Friday highs. If it does and bases higher it more than likely isn't a short yet.
Views 163 / 2