$EPE: This stock has done exactly as I had thought, although I was a bit early on my entry. Dragonfly doji followed by a red reversal doji (although the bulls fought back hard on the close of that day as it kept flipping between red and green consistently during the last 30 min), followed by a green candle. I am expecting this one to continue running into next week as I am still holding (currently in the green on this trade). I might even readjust my exit strategy depending on how much I can watch the market next week.
$PURA: I cut my losses on this one. I should have cut this the first day that it tanked below VWAP and the .09 key support area. It was followed by an insanely bearish candle and it was just time to get out. Fine with this loss as I knew it was a loser the second it tanked the day I bought it.
$NBR: Would have been a solid gain for me today.....had I been able to watch the market. I was on my way to work and had a GTC sell order for 4.1 while I was away and it ended up having one of the pullbacks that I knew was coming. I could have sold for a .10-.15 cent gain had I been watchingand then rebought in either today at a lower price or even waited until Monday as I am sure it'll have another red day before continuing on the uptrend that it's been on since the beginning of this year. Although I am currently at a loss on this trade my thesis was correct and I can't hope for much more out of that. I will be long this stock and probably rebuy some shares at a lower price because this is prime to hit 4.1-4.2 next week sometime.
$DCAR: This was a stock I've been watching for some time as it's been known to run, I bought this towards the end of the day as it obtained FGD status. Did not take a large position size as this is strictly a test I have been wanting to run on FGD's so we will see how we do. It looks as if it's a semi bullish reversal candle but we shall see.
Edit: As I'm going over the $DCAR chart it looks as if the level that it's at is a key support level. If it breaks this level I will be cutting quickly, if not I will be letting it run.
Overall: I've had 2 good trades so far, although I still have a ways to go before my $NBR is profitable and anything can happen in that time, and one bad trade. I knew the $PURA trade was bad by that afternoon so I can't really complain. I think I like this strategy and will be testing a few more stocks in this manner over the weekend and into next week as I'm still working two jobs until next weekend (thank god).
Disclaimer: I have always been fascinated by statistical analysis and the technical analysis aspect of trading is extremely intriguing to me as I feel you can determine quit a bit of information from the way the market moves through trends-although a catalyst never hurts :)