Originally wanted to dip buy 800 shares after a morning panic around 3.2, however the company had a decent pr premarket, so i though it could really go if it broke the pre high at 3.75, risking off of 3.65 w/ my target at 4.25. I tred to get out at 3.83 when i didn’t feel like the breakout was convincing enough, but I couldn’t. Then when I saw 3.7 fail which was some resistance earlier I cut it.
Had a bit of a panic from the 2.5 to the 2.3. I dip bought at 2.36 risking off 2.31 w/ my target at 2.6 It failed to bounce and hit my stop. This was a FOMO trade. I said when it was panicking that I wanted more a panic to at least 2.20’s but I wasn’t patient enough to wait.
been watching this for a few days wating for a good panic. It panicked from the 2.9's to 2.67. I was dip bought at 2.72 risking off of 2.67 thinking that it may get to 3.0. I sold 200 at 2.78 to reduce my risk. Then saw that it was having trouble on the second go, so i sold the rest at 2.78.
Got a decent panic. I bought at 0.575 risking off of 0.55 thinking that it could at least get back to 0.63 and possibly hit 0.7 with enough momentum. I was looking for a cleaner bounce it started to get choppy. With that and the overall market was panicking at that moment. Also with me not being fully comfortable with trading stocks under$1. I decided to get out with a scratch basically.