I bought $DPW at $3.12 today for 400 shares. It's now up over $4 AH and it looks like it'll gap up again tomorrow. However, they're holding a conference on the 7th and I really want to capitalize and hold until the 7th. I'm not sure how the stock is gonna do for the next couple of days before the conference.
What would you guys do? Would you take profits tomorrow and forget about it? Or would you sell on the 7th?