$BAR broke 19. It's a gold ETF that tracks the spot price of gold. I know there are
companies that are more volatile, but I'm trying to keep with upward trending, as oppose
to volatile stocks at the moment. So this fits my strategy. I'm adding to my position
tomorrow and raising my stop.
Along those lines, I had my doubts about $SLV on Friday and those doubts appeared to be
well-founded. I would have stopped out. But, after a few days of consolidating in a range,
it put in higher lows all day Friday and I'm thinking it's about ready for its next leg
up. Same arguments apply as with $BAR. I'm taking a position in the morning.
$UAVS No watchlist (of mine) would be complete without this roguish, perplexing, dump-
and-breakout-without-me stock. Unless they put out some awful news or dilute their shares
or otherwise ruin it, this company is going to up and handle right up to five.
$EMAN is an earnings winner that recently spiked above a dollar, but fell back down to the
80 cent range. After their earnings win, they broke back above a dollar. If it trades
more than 50 million shares on Monday, I anticipate it will break 1.30 and have room to 1.50
If I was able to be present, I would shoot for an entry around 1.12, stop at 1.06, and target
1.50. It's tempting. I think it will be above 1.30 tomorrow.
$AMPE ongoing study with COVID program. $1 break and 52 week highs. worth watching above
$1.04. Stalled above 1.10. Big float (162m) but microcap (178m). Dollar volume means more
than shares traded at this level - still, I think it'll take at least 50m shares volume
to hold it above 1.04.
$RNET beautiful cup and handle at 3.40. Contract winner. $4 in sight. With a break of $4,
I would not ask for 5. 4.75 maybe. If it volume >50m, disregard my assumptions about limitations
and play chart history.
$TGB very pretty gold mine play. At 52 week highs. Friday was an all-day bullflag.
I would target $1.10 if it breaks out. 1.75 would be a lot to ask, even if it holds 1.
$CHFS reaching for a dollar. Moving on patent registration. I don't expect much.l
$CYRN teasing 52 week highs. No news. I would look for a pullback and a run up.
$MOGO creeping up but volume fading.
$HTBX I don't expect much.