Entry comments: Previous day panic followed by today morning bounce. Playing #6 bounce short off of potential double top using 8.50 as risk level. Enter short at 8.29 during mid-afternoon slowing.
Exit comments: Stock faded rest of afternoon. Could hold over weekend as it is hovering just above stops at 8.00 but decide to cover at 8.01 and enjoy the single. Nice 0.28 late day move and I captured all of it.....
Entry comments: Recent runner finding resistance just below 12. Third day going at 12 and being rejected. Enter short position at 11.87 with 12 as risk.
Exit comments: Small crack but support hit at 11.75. Have to head out to work and can't babysit trade > Exit safely to avoid getting retraced.
Entry comments: Testing the #6 bounce short idea again. Entered a bit chasey just to test idea - watching earlier pre-market might yield better entry.
Exit comments: Because of my mediocre entry, I decide to exit trade early and work on better setups that are not forced. I could have stayed in trade however as it is down to 7.36 mid-day. So thesis was right. Execution at entry poor and exiting early also poor. Basically scratch trade but successful test of bounce short idea. Learn while you earn..... Over next few days stock down to 7.14 so short thesis correct - would have made good swing trade.
Entry comments: Recent runner on back side of move starting to fade. Looking for #6 pattern to short bounce. Risk off EMA (100).
Exit comments: Good fading action. Hit support at 1.85 and held for awhile - exited with nice single according to plan. Could improve by starting earlier in morning and catching pre-market entry if better.
Two day runner showing signs of topping. Entered near high of day short. Stock ranged between HOD and key level of 4.14. Lots of big block players at end of day bracketing price between 4.16 and 4.17. Not sure if stock will gap up or down in a.m. and key level holding into close so exit safely at key level.
Entry comments: MARA popped up on NASDAQ scanner briefly as morning gainer. Took a look and saw it was just breaking out at 1.75 level. Entered to try to catch the breakout. Stock retraced back to 1.65 but risk set at 1.50 so I am okay with waiting on this trade as stock was basing higher up to a really good breakout setup.
Exit comments: Stock ran to 2.12 and I should have exited but it was way after market hours before I checked back in with stock so missed my opportunity. Morning retraced all of previous days gains and got out break-even. Was right on the trade entry and direction but wrong on exit timing and managing trade.