Today was another learning lesson that made me open my eyes a bit and stop chasing hype and with so much size. Made 3 trades today for a loss and 1 good one that i am holding overnight because it closed near its days highs. I need to focus on trading less and only trading the best set ups, not listening to anyone else but myself and the game plan that i have created for these certain tickers. I have been getting screwed off hype of the coronavirus specifically on $INO.
- I am long on this ticker with a good entry that i am watching tomorrow as well
- Spiked big this morning and than came back down and consolodated all day long, looking at this ticker for another early spike that i can sell in to. It broke its 52 week high in the morning and now is hanging around its 180 day resistance level, if it breaks i am buying in
- Huge after hours news, price spike, and volume. Will be watching closely tomorrow especially in the morning because this news is pretty fresh
- Good news with a someone with good credibility was just joined onto the board, also has a US ARMY contract that it just did
- Phase 2 study just passed and is good to go, it was at 7 and now it went up to 8 and stayed there until the close, if it breaks days highs i will go long