I'm still just papertrading stocks but real-trading Bitcoin and Altcoins to test new strategies & skills. So this is my stock watchlist:
- PLX: nearly 50% loss on Friday. I'm interested to see if it can pull back up after the investor conference call. Then the question is if it can break above the consolidation around $0.38. There isn't a lot of volume, so it's mostly educational.
- NVCN: big gains, big increase in volume. It seems to have left Friday in the middle of consolidation, so I can think of 3 scenarios:
- it drops, maybe by gapping down, then maybe it breaks below the Friday opening
- it drops, then maybe it bounces back up either as a dead cat bounce or as a real breakout, above the Friday consolidation
- it directly bull its way up higher
- BPMX: +32% on Friday, increase in volume but not a lot. Friday was inside a bull channel which it broke out of before closing. Price may get back into the bull channel to consolidate, in which case scalping would be appropriate, or it keeps breaking out of the bull channel
- SIRI: linked to $P's fate because of buyout rumors
- P: +16% because of buyout rumors. There's a lot of considation with a few breakouts in between. To watch.
- FNMA: bearish trend with a few bounces. News & trust are bad, there may be opportunities for shorts on 10% and a few dip scalps.
- ASNA: nice breakout with news of good earnings. Left Friday in consolidation. It might break back out.
- HTBS: dropped because of the launch of an investigation that's finished. It might go back up.
- MNKD: +14% because of hope for good earnings. Finished Friday in a bear trend.
- VNR: +20%, good earnings, good volume. Currently in a narrow bull channel, sometimes breaking out of it, good for a few-days long.
Have a great week!