Sun Industries has been able to establish itself as a known producer and supplier of moveable Plate Compactor Machine because of its excellent infrastructural facilities and professional workforce. Our complete range is designed in accordance with worldwide industrial standards, employing high-quality raw materials and cutting-edge technology, which makes our equipment unique and one of a kind.
WHAT IS A PLATE COMPACTOR?
For construction projects which require a stable subsurface, a plate compactor is used to compact certain types of soil, small stones, sand, and 2A aggregates. Plate compactors come in a variety of shapes and attachments, but the main features of it remain consistent.
WHY DO WE NEED A PLATE COMPACTOR?
When working with fine - grained soils, electric plate compactors are appropriate because they employ vibrations to assist in settling the dirt while it compacts.
Compactor plates are broader than rammer plates, so their mass and compaction pressure are distributed across a larger surface area. This contributes to its ability to vibrate base material into position.
Plate Compactors are also preferred for bigger, level surface areas due to their ergonomic design and operation technique. A plate compactor can be used to compact and repair sub-base on roadways and parking spaces. They can be particularly handy in narrow locations where a larger roller would be unable to reach.
HOW DO PLATE COMPACTORS WORK?
When the soil particles are compressed, the pore space between them is reduced, resulting in soil compaction. Compressed soils have fewer large pores, less total pore volume, and a higher density. The infiltration and drainage rates of compacted soil are reduced. The reason is that large pores move water more efficiently through the soil than smaller pores. Compaction can be performed using various equipment. One such type is the plate compactor.
Plate compactors have a hefty plate on the base that goes upwards and downwards quickly in a rapid vibration mode. The earth beneath is compacted or compressed as a result of rapid collisions, plate mass, and contact pressures. Plate compactor engines use gas or diesel fuel to create compaction force by vibrating the plate's large component mass at a quick pace. As a result of the vibrations, the object moves ahead. As a general rule, the heavier the plate, the greater the compaction force.
Screed Vibrator- http://bit.do/fUpxp
Block Cutter Machine- http://bit.do/fUpxr
Tower Hoist- http://bit.do/fUpxs
Mini Crane- http://bit.do/fUpxt
ADVANTAGES A PLATE COMPACTOR
Plate Compactors have the following advantages:
- High productivity at a cheap cost
- Effect of Maximum Depth
- It's simple to use and requires little upkeep.
- High capacity for compacting
- Controlling the throttle speed
- Pulley with a centrifugal clutch
- Capacity for high gradients
- Vibration-proof Handle for steering
- Reversible Compactor for plates.
- Requirement of lesser skills for operation.
KINDS OF PLATE COMPACTORS WE PROVIDE
- 1 Ton Plate Compactor- This electric compactor machine has a compaction capability of 775kg to 1 ton and is supported by a plate size of 280mm to 445mm. If the extension handles are removed, this machine stands 25.5 inches tall and weighs about 80 kilogrammes. The finest feature of this machine is its 4500 vibrations per minute vibration frequency and a forwarding speed of 15 to 20 meters per minute, depending on the soil surface. All of this is propelled by a 1.5HP Greaves petrol engine and a 2HP 3 Phase electric motor, which makes this tool super fine to use.
- 2 Ton Plate Compactor- This Earth Compactor compacts a surface up to 2.88 sq ft and has a compaction capacity of 1.5 to 2 ton, with a plate size ranging from 455mm to 610mm. If the handle extensions are removed, this machine has a height of 25.5 inches, a width of 28 inches, and a weight of 145 kgs. The vibrating unit produces a centrifugal force of 1.177kg and a vibration frequency of 5600 vibrations per minute. This machine moves forward at a rate of 14-20 meters per minute, depending on the surface conditions, and is powered by a 5 horsepower Greaves diesel engine and a 3 horsepower 3 phase electric motor.
- 3-4 Ton Plate Compactor- As the name implies, this electric compactor machine has a 3-4 ton compaction capacity due to plate size ranging from 480mm to 710mm and an impact force of roughly 2300kg. This tool vibrates at a frequency of 2000 times per minute, leaving a 10 inch depth effect on the earth, depending on the soil type. This machine's travel speed and gradient capacity are 65 feet per minute and 20%, respectively. It has a working area of 4400 square feet and travels in a forward orientation. A 5 HP Greaves diesel engine and a 5 HP 3 Phase Electric Motor power this 140 kilogramme machine.
- 5 Ton Plate Compactor- This soil compactor has a compaction capacity of 4-5 ton and a plate size of 510mm to 720mm. This produces an impact force of 3000kg, as its vibration frequency is roughly 2000 vibrations per minute. With a travel speed of 66 feet per minute and a gradient capacity of 20%, the depth effect on the soil can be up to 12 inches. This machine weighs 180kg and moves forward, covering 5500 square feet in an hour. A 5HP Greaves diesel engine and a 5HP 3 Phase electric motor powers everything that this tool does for you.
The best part about all these four types of Plate Compactors that we offer for sale is that a diesel engine and an electric motor can also be fitted in the same plate base. Our professional quality inspectors inspect these items for a variety of quality characteristics. These compacting machines are generally praised for their durable construction, extended operating life, and minimal maintenance qualities. They are available at market leading prices at our firm.The plate compactor machine is protected from unintended job-site harm by a completely enclosed protective frame. We also provide a folding handle for simple traveling and storage.
Now that you know about the wonders which this electric plate compactor can do for you, make your construction work simpler and precise right away by ordering an electric plate compactor for yourself today!
Contact Us -
Add – No. 59, Dharnidhar Estate, Panna Estate Road,
Rakhial Ahmedabad - 380 023, Gujarat, India.
Phone: +91 98250 39107
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org