Caught the Supernova alert for ASTC. Bought a modest 50 shares in @ 3.91 and sold all 50 out @ $7.35 for a $172 profit! Next time I'll buy a larger stake, now that I'm much more confident in terms of my entry points (I'm NOT chasing it, but patiently waiting after market open for a dip buy around the last resistance level) and exit points (having a little patience combined with selling into strength). Thank you so much, Timothy Sykes! This will help pay my bills during this crisis, and hopefully in time I'll make enough to give back to society.
Moreover, I also study herbalism, and I strongly recommend that everyone include these things in their diet:
1. Probiotics (sauerkraut, kimchee, kombucha, pickles, fermented ginger, fermented soy, yogurt, in many protein/meal replacement powders, etc.), which contribute to your healthy gut bacteria that help break down nutrients for cell usage, particularly for building antibodies (blood proteins) that fight viruses. This includes giving probiotics to infants, in a mashed or liquid form that is suitable for their mouths to eat!
2. Vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds, which are prebiotics that feed the probiotic bacteria.
3. Daily essential vitamins & minerals, especially high doses of Vitamin C!
4. A little iodine (tincture, seaweed, seafood, in many multivitamins, iodized salt, etc.) 3-5 times a week, which the thyroid uses to build T3/T4 hormones that regulate the immune system (the 3 and 4 in the T3/T4 literally represent # of iodine atoms).
5. Alkaline substances (e.g. baking soda), which contribute to the body's natural, slightly alkaline homeostasis, and viruses do not like! Drinking a tsp of baking soda + salt in warm water is recommended.
6. Plenty of water, ideally purified with minerals reintroduced (I use Concentrace drops).
7. Lots of deep oxygen breathing and exercise outside (keeping minimum 6 ft social distancing from other people, of course). Oxygen is critical for effective transfer of nutrients in the blood to cells.
Stay home and stay safe, everyone!