Entry comments: Bought this earnings winner on the dip, its proven it can spike big and its right above technical support in the 11.30s and 11.50s so my goal is to sell into one of those 50 cents-75 cents/share spikes ideally today or next week
Exit comments: Got the market bounce I expected, but this stock did absolutely nothing for the past hour...see ya, shoulda bought AAPL the market laggard instead...next!
Entry comments: Rebought on strength into the market close, wanted bigger position, but this is piking, will try to add more before the close
Exit comments: Can't hold overnight with CALI fading so badly, could morning spike or could morning panic, I'm playing it safe given my solid $7k in profits on this today
Entry comments: Rebought on the dip, small position though for now, probable spike tomorrow morning if it can hold up or get back near highs before the close today
Exit comments: Out again, this is not acting strongly and the overall market and CALI sympathy play are scaring me, potential rebuy, but I will be OCD when buying this stock up 100%+ today alone
Entry comments: Massssive dip buy, people have seem to have forgotten about this play, was touching $6 during peak hurricane hype a few days ago, will average down to sell into spike of 25-50 cents/share once people realize how much its fallen
Exit comments: I gave it over an hour, neither this stock nor the overall market is bouncing so I exit and play safe...bigger fish to fry out there, this is putting me to sleep, potential rebuy when price action is better
Entry comments: Dip bought this CRM play, they were up $2/share this morning, now almost unchanged, should bounce 50-75 cents/share before the close...I wanted more shares but it moves fast
Exit comments: Got a bit of a bounce but the overall market turned red again so gotta play it safe in this newfound bear market, potential rebuy on any big dip
Entry comments: Their mobile app deal with MSFT that should be detailed in their 10-Q SEC filing likely out tomorrow or Wednesday (as in years past). It spiked to 70 cents/share when the deal was announced in Sept & while I don't think it'll spike that high here, it should retest 2-week high of 42 cents (20% gain) & it could retest October's highs of 56 cents (60% gain) if we get MSFT deal details, risk is 5 cents/share on the downside, tons of pumpers should help too, also bought some in my longterm account
Exit comments: Sold my short-term position for solid $7500 total profit, still holding my longterm position, just a great great uptrend...perfect prediction for 20% win, congrats everyone, probly goes more too, I might rebuy but I like locking in profits
Never attempt to copy or mirror the trades discussed on this website or in alerts. Attempting to do so may result in substantial financial losses. Alerts are not provided in real-time. For that reason, it is highly unlikely you will be able to buy the stocks at the same entry price, or sell the stocks at the same exit price, to achieve the same or similar profits obtained.