Gap up p/m - FDA approval & analyst upgrade. Dropped at open. Bought the trend reversal. Slow mover. Broke resistance at 5.60 with a crazy move to 5.90. I thought this was going to be the move that would set it trending upward. Reversed. Hoping to see it find support off previous resistance or support, but it shortly became a falling knife, taking out my risk level. It came back up and consolidated at my risk level. Not knowing whether it would rally or drop again I exited the trade.
Had to play this one again when I saw the price action. Thought it had potential for 5.85. Goal low 5.70's. Tapped 5.70 then dropped like a falling knife. I decided to wait it out and see if it would bounce off of a key support level. Thankfully it did. Slowly climbed where I took a small profit. After, it hit NHOD of 5.84, but I was happy with a gain and not a loss.
Experiment play. I had hopped to hold for a long time, but Citron put out a damaging statement, drastically dropping the stock. It bounced, but looked like it might fail. Decided to get out before it dropped more, once the statement was seen by more. Sadly it had reached a new 52 wk H of 21.79 earlier, but I didn't take the move, because my experiment was to hold. It is now rallying rather well. It may just keep going.
Chat alert. Up on news. After DD entered 10,000 @ 0.0370. Goal 0.040. Have to clear 0.038 to cover fees. Up to 0.388 then drops back and consolidates. SO MANY SELLERS and hardly ANY buyers. Not looking good. Couldn't execute at 0.0384. Dropped more. IMMEDIATELY after I get out, a flood of sellers come in, and the price shoots up past my goal. WHAT?!!!!! So frustrated!
Up 300% p/m on positive news & took off at open. Looking for dip to support at 3.80, possibly 2.00, but FOMO got the best of me. In @ 4.33, THEN it dropped to 3.80 & bounced. Would have had room for a play there as it made a run to 4.40 (needed 4.43 to cover fees) with a quick tap at 4.63. (Too fast for me.) Stopped out. THEN it rallied, which would have saved me a loss. Gotta lose the FOMO.