Payanoray

[TimAlerts] hey gang. first time here. bought $NETE at $0.45 and EBIO at $0.24. Should I just cut my losses or hold on til tomorrow and see what happens?

osirustwits

[TimAlerts] $NETE just put out it's ER i saw someone say and it was $0.31 to $0.36 before I could check so I didn't bother

osirustwits

[TimAlerts] $NETE has alot of holders from before and many that repeatably short it but it did have a great earnings so the issue wasn't the company persay and it wasn't the price it was people were looking to get out 30 million shares shows it had a chance if holders didn't sell so easily and that will always be an issue which is why play the squeeze

Page
of 242