-$5 Loss
EBIOLong Stock
Ders

It held yesterday high so I entered for a morning spike up to multiday high of 3.50. I got out when it hit my risk. Would have been a perfect dip buy if I had waited for it to test support @ 3.00 instead of buying at the open. Note: WAit for the pullback and consolidation for a dip buy

000
DatePrice
Entry5/3/20183.24
Exit5/3/20183.19
  • Total Views77
  • Position Size100
  • Percentage-1.54%
Copy and paste the following into your page or blog. If using WordPress, you must paste this in the HTML tab only:
Join now or log in to leave a comment