Natenate20

Entry comments: VY pulled high of daybreak risking $300 yesterday’s VWAP hold worked so I’m assuming that it could run today when I looked at this on Weibo. I already had a plan at target $1.80 risk was 1.70 the goal $3.88

Exit comments: Sold my position because I gave it time to run most likely it’ll run again after this pull back the goal was to sell it around the mid twos but was in pretty was risking $300 and got two to 1 risk reward ratio, not bad, took profits

5
000
DatePrice
Entry9/25/20261.80
Exit9/25/20262.02
  • Total Views93
  • Position Size3,000
  • Percentage12.22%
Proof
Copy and paste the following into your page or blog. If using WordPress, you must paste this in the HTML tab only:
Natenate20
Natenate20Sep 25, 3:25 PM

So far using previous resistance as support, but can it hold on the one minute chart

Natenate20
Natenate20Sep 25, 4:04 PM

Was having first because I didn’t realize trigger order me just in case I was wrong and it was saying that I was selling more of my shares than what I already have put in was trying to sell it around 205 but I realize that I already had a stop limit order already set just in case it was to go against me. I cut losses quickly. That’s why I put that order in.

Natenate20
Natenate20Sep 25, 4:05 PM

So I put a stop limit order also known as trigger order to cover me on the downside as a hard stop instead of a mental stop when I’m at work and 2 I needed that to actually take me out instead of me holding and hoping so I put that order in. I don’t Trade on Fridays because I’ve experienced a lot of bad trades so I have that as a day off the reason why I entered this stock was because it was holding a VWAP hold high of the brake pattern had news. It was up trending held the nine held

Natenate20
Natenate20Sep 25, 4:07 PM

Vwap so I thought it could run entered in at 180 was gonna stop me out and I already put in my trigger order in just in case so if it stopped me out, I was OK with it. It didn’t it never really broke below $1.69 and when it went in my favor, I used the EMA9 as a trailing stop while I let my winners run

Natenate20
Natenate20Sep 25, 4:07 PM

Now it’s after hours and the high of day was $2.17. I still believe this could run or be a potential swing.

Join now or log in to leave a comment