
[TimAlerts] Wish now I would have bought more $PGNX, but I didnt want to risk if it didnt get approval. Bought yestrday

[TimAlerts] Decided to take a risk and hold my $PGNX overnight into the news in avg of $4.98

[TimAlerts] I would disagree. I dont think approval of 5g has any bearing on $GSAT approval or disapproval

[TimAlerts] It just makes it more likely that the FCC will approve $GSAT'S tech

[TimAlerts] FCC approval of 5g has nothing to do with $GSAT

[TimAlerts] $NETE recent had a revers split. Was at .275 I believe opened at 2.75 went above $3 in the first hour and has been down ever since. Currently at 1.81. Did nothing for that stock.

[TimAlerts] $GALE wont sore. Failed phase 3 study bc of futility. That means the drug doesnt work. 85% drop may be unwarranted but it definitely should not sore

[TimAlerts] I decided to take my profit. $GALE in .35 out .47 real risky would not buy in at this point.

[TimAlerts] I will sell $GALE if it breaks past support @ .46, other than that I will stay