shorted $SYMX 1.84 covered 1.76
$AMCN shorted 4.23 cover at 4.41......What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step to something better.
I think $AXN is up to 2$ in pre-mkt, soo thats kindof breakoutish :P
how is $AXN a b/o? previously it was but it doesnt look like it to me
$GE is ~$27/shr
I know this is penny stock chat room but Bought $GE for .99 sold at 3.10
This is great! Thanks for sharing. BTW I enjoyed your 20 videos on your website too!
I have GBSN on my watchlist as well. Depending on the morning price action I will more than likely go long on it. Setting my stop loss at 2.55ish. Target is around the IPO price
$CNIT was the only ticker to continue with the previous day's momentum (breaking above the previous day's high and continuing). It put in a nice .30 move from the start. The other 3 crashed pretty much from the open. It's all a matter of watching for the break of the previous day's high with volume and and L2 insight.
WOW...did I miss out on GBSN....volume spike = news = react
haha yeah I failed too :/
@RicardosSilva I'm curious about your strategy could you email me some tips. Is there more it that just the Martingale strategy?
Tiberio: The scan is just to look for the volume spike and to follow the next's days price action, if there is any. The strategy is per Tim's video to look for the volume spike and then look for the price action to break any previous price resistance, that's it. Not Martingale at all. Some of the charts (tickers) that show up in the scan are either a mess or the price range is just too narrow, like a ramge of $2 over a period of 4 or 6 months. I filter those out. Glad you spotted GBSN also. That
That tells me that there is 'relevancy' in the scan. Curious to see how it moves tomorrow.
How come you did'nt hold longer on your position? Did you think your contract was coming to close to expiration to hold longer?
I simply wanted to take the money and run. I'm in the process of building my account so if there is money on the table I must take it. The options don't expire until the 3rd week of April. If I was a larger volume trader and was holding 100 of these then maybe sell half of them now and still hold 50. A larger account size gives you more advantage also. Trying to build to that.
Gotcha.I was just curious because in the past I have played contracts with low interest and volume that were about a month out from expiration difficult to get out at or near asking price.
Yeah, same thing with these puts. That's why I low-balled my exit price to jump in front of everyone. In the back of my head I think this may go up a little so I didn't want what premium I had already start to erode. It'll be interesting to see how these fills play out. Volume and OI have to be there.