Liquidity was strange, always small orders or a wave of orders before drying up again. Nice coil till the afternoon and waited for volume to come back to see which way it would go. Good entry and patience. Just didn't really have a second leg. Weak HOD breaks tipped me off plus the daily, first big move matched today's.
FGD bounce, morning move and holding. See if it can test 1. Pulled back to open price and held. Then thought it was kind of trading like a B/O. Light volume after initial 15 minutes so stayed patient. Some real weird action and I'm out. Never compromised risk but that 7:10 candle was enough for me.
Deciding between TRUE and ENG. ENG cracked support and I thought I missed this play. Solid entry and stayed patient. Switched to 2m to cut out some noise. Really enjoying that. Didn't really grind like B/Os do. 2 speed ups and high volume red candles. Seemed tired but I realized it too late. 2R trade still and sold into weakness which is a bummer but was wondering if it could test 5.60.
Risking .11, entered on end of day dip. Volume ramping, saw no news on ToS. Should've check socials. A lot of the move happened in the afternoon on the 6th. Maybe the same will happen today but it's illiquid now and I don't want to hold and hope. Saw a buyer step up and took the opportunity to exit.