Decided to buy ADVT stock because it had great volume and was holding gains (consolidating) well after the morning spike. I set a very tight risk at $0.0450. A few mins after placing the order I saw some resistance at $0.0485 that was building up. I immediately started selling because I knew that momentum was getting ready to shift. I was not able to get my entire order filled at $0.0485 so I had to keep selling as the price got lower.
Being one of my first few trades, I bought at the absolute worst time. Held for a few weeks and the price dropped nearly 50%. Had it on my watchlist and finally it broke through my entry price where I sold for a small loss. Just wanted to get out of this one until a better breakout was confirmed. Glad I sold when I did because the price dropped again after I got out.