Entry comments: It’s not a horrible entry considering after 2 days of letting the VXX cool off and the SPY spiked today on job reports, but it is looking exhausted. But then shortly after kept declining and b/d from where I bought.
Exit comments: Don't feel comfortable holding over weekend, don't want to have it on my mind and this is a guessing game. With both positions b/e or a little above. The sell off and bounce on VXX saved me EOD.
Entry comments: My patience wanted me to enter at 16.61; of course, I few impatient and now that support line it holds at 16.61 just irritates me. Oh well. 2nd position here to average up as I entered earlier just before b/d a bit. Gonna hold over the weekend. [Webull]
Exit comments: Closed out before EOD, wanna start fresh on Monday and overtraded today. [Webull]
Entry comments: ATHs! How much higher can things go? Irrational exuberance. I am taking a countertrend position and going bearish, I have a stop for 15.35 for max pain loss.
Exit comments: Well, I left money on the table, as yesterday spiked and the tweetmaster manipulator and his reps got the market skyrocketing again. Sold at EOD, as I have no idea where the tweets will send the market tomorrow. Was a good pre-thanksgiving entry when market went into euphoria. But as Sykes as said, sell into strength, and that was yesterday. Oh well, only half the realised gains from then. Left money on table.
Entry comments: I went back for long swing, as market is not b/o as I expected. I have a mental stop at 17.03, but overall want to hold this longer for a possible pullback in market. Holding support.
Exit comments: Closed this one out as was touching support again and not gonna leave over weekend as market volatility too much. A tweet can go either way, lol
Entry comments: Speculative play but this market exuberance is out of control. @anted to enter @ 17.41, saw it spike & just figured not gonna argue a few cents. Right at close of market, I bought 14 shares of VXX at 17.44, wanted to enter @ 17.41 but had a touch of FOMO, but this is safe hedge, as it’s bottoming possibly, plus RSI on 4hr & 1D oversold. Markets too exuberant & might cool down next week, but if not can cut loses as the grind down (risk) isn’t as bad as the reward for a pop from selloff.
Exit comments: I gave this play more than enough time, and it finally wanted to return right back down to where I entered and at this point I made no gains, but if market breaks out further, I'm out. It wasn't meant to be, not gonna take a loss.