Entry comments: Bought this strong spiker into the close as it confirmed its hold on $3. Mentioned on CNBC creating hype, but I am much more concerned with the chart. It is within striking distance of the highs. Hype + good chart and nice volume can lead to possible breakout tomorrow. Will be looking for gap up and spike.
Exit comments: Got nice little gap up and morning spike. Wanted to take safe profits as this was struggling near the key breakout level. Possible rebuy later.
Bought this chart breaking out of a tight range. Former runner and recent spiker. Might be able to break .14 and spike back near highs later. Ended up getting weak and hit my tight risk. Did not want to stay in just in case it panicked more. Would rather be out and try again later if it can break .14 into the close.
Going for the morning panic on this beaten down stock. Had trouble bouncing yesterday so was extra cautious this morning. When the lvl 2 still seemed heavy and this couldn't truly spike in a strong manner I decided to just get out. Did not want to fight this. Wanted quick and strong spike near r/g, but nope. Just gunna be patient for all the selling to be over and try to attack again another time. Maybe monday morning will be the bounce day.
Bought small position of recent runner that wont breakdown and broke past key wall of sellers at .34. New big sellers at .35 and Tim bought and wasn't able to break so makes me cautious. Plan was to buy break and if it didn't spike strongly right away I would exit.Would rather rebuy on confirmation of .35 sellers breaking.
Small position on multiweek breakout earnings winner. Looking for respike over $5 and then spiking for rest of day. No strong spike and lots of heavy resistance and heavy action on lvl 2. Would rather be safe than sorry and I can always rebuy later on the true $5 breakout after consolidation.
Took very small position on this recent runner breaking out of a range. Missed entry at .30 so sized down and bought dip. Was looking for breakout into the close, but it got weak and started to fade. I normally never buy a stock up this much, but this one has potential with the news and being such a strong stock recently I thought it might spike. Sold right before it cracked .32 support. Maybe a rebuy tomorrow. Don't want to hold o/n so got out to be safe.
Bought this OTC multiday breakout on a strong recent runner with news. Had similar breakout last time after consolidating. Sold half when my conservative goals were hit around .28 and then the rest on the .29 breakout. Solid trade. Up a a lot already and in weak market so wanted to get out safely and take profits.
Entry- bought this semi fgd on big volume breakout into the close. Looking for it to spike and then gap up tomorrow. Exit- It is trading very weird and has alot of hidden sellers and resistance. Has huge volume, but can barley spike. When bidders dropped off and huge sellers came it I got scared out. Not a perfect setup so I don't mind, but that shows how much patience I have on sketchy plays like this. Small loss after commissions.