Plan was: buy around 12.91, goal was 14.00. Risk was basically anything below 12.50 if it looked like it was holding, but with the L2 spread, it was jumping 20-30 cents at a time, so I wasn't going to panic. I didn't panic, I held, and let the pattern play itself back up.
My favorite catalyst: cancer news. There was a quick spike and then rapid drop, stock halted. Sputtered on the restart, thought I was getting in on the low side @12.91, but was off by about 50 cents. Stuck with my hypothesis that cancer = good catalyst, watched it climb. Took a shower with limit sell of $14, got out and found it had hit 13.80+ (boo), decided to get out around 13.30 where it was settling in with fading volume.