Dip bought this recent multiday runner. couple days of fade. held 3.80 former intradaily support zone. gapped up for first time today. an area where I expect dip buyers to enter. offering priced yesterday brought in more shorts to squeeze and broker buyins coming from its big blowoff vol day. didnt know how high it would go, but sold into strength and took predictable pop
Recent Listed multiday b/o, hot sector $fcel $bldp been running. Fuel sector. They seemed strong with nice gaps this morning. Got too caught up in intraday, 1min chart, and emotionally sold when price action on sector leaders looked weak even tho big picture was still very much so in tact. $plug was the one that hadnt ran a bunch yet. took a stab with 9cent risk.
FGD bounce on Multiday Runner, real company. Bot the pullback to g/r after a weak open and proved it could hold green on the day. Goal was to sell into blowoff top vs 830 res. But triple top intraday at 786 which was another res zone. Didn’t sell (a case where i wouldve like to take off a piece) but with only one share, tried to stay and sell the top. overstayed and ended break even. stupid trade management. was up $50-60/ share and didnt lock in into potential res (I mentioned in chat)
Dip recent hot sector name with multiday run into its first crack on first red day. Didn’t really have multiday supprt until lower 1's but lvl 2 caught. I cut and looked to readd on vol exhaust/panic selling and missed 1.26 fill (annoying) which was the right area to buy. right track unfortunate loss but followed plan
Kinda a stupid trade, waste of time in pre market. Pre market gainer non compliant name with MVLS price target of 2.90. still thought of risk first and had in mind but wasn’t my ideal setup. MY BAD, undisciplined, need to wait til market open until these premarket winners prove to run again
Dip bought this recent multiday runner after few days of fade to intradaily support in 1.4x's as I played out the night before. sold half into morning strength @ 1.58. big picture based on large gap down I thought it had a chance of at least testing r/g. didnt get there sold second half of shares for 3 cent lost
A less volatile synpathy play that I was comfortbale holding thru the day while I was at work. Had a few things going for it sector momo, p/r on corona, breakout on the daily, and a non compliance ticker. If I was at my computer all day I wouldve been in bigger size. but no sense in risking disaster so just 100shares risking a buck. sold into power hour strength. initial plan was over the weekend hold but vol and strong p/a came and no need for extra risk. can always reenter on a flush towards 1