Hey Mark! I know you have 100 videos and Sykes like 600 on the first green day. Just watched this one and others that you both have made. But I want to know, that I know, that I know, what I'm looking for. It's gotten a little more clear in recent days. I had previously bought what I thought were first green days only to see them fall the very next day like $CBRP. A lot of low and slow fading after a big drop 8 mo ago and then a big green candle. Obviously this in NOT the first green day play.
Here's what I'm learning and believe one is, but I'd love to have you break it down completely.
1. A stock that has a recent (within a week or 2, maybe more?)
- considerable run up (50-100%, maybe more)
- with a few green days(maybe more)
- and good volume (millions of shares)
- and then has a reversal of 2-4 red days (maybe more)
- followed by a day that ends green
2. And you purchase the stock ON the first day that it GOING green. I suppose you have to wait close to the close to make sure it can stay green and buy before the close. And not the following day.
3. I suppose it should be in a HOT sector? Or does it matter if the volume and chart are good?
4. Must this also have a catalyst and if so, what is worthy?
Would you break all this down in bullet points as to what I'm looking for and a step by step to implement it? I know you have videos, but I always feel like I'm missing something.
Also, if there is a way you scan on STT or wherever you scan to find these green days forming intraday, that would be awesome! I'm asking you because Tim will light you up in the chat if you ask some things. Always hear him saying he has 600 videos on this. Well, I've watched A LOT and will continue to, but trying to nail this down after studying for 9mo. I really appreciate all you do!