NBY had news on Amazon storefront today 6/10. TBLT had similar news a few days ago about Australia Amazon storefront. Will hold overnight for potential breakout. Overnight did not break out. Not enough volume in morning to sell quickly. Dropped fast before I could exit. Need to go back to trading smaller amount of shares to limit risk. Lesson learned.
Q2 earnings report posted on May 8 listed merger that will be completed in June. Rumor was merger may be completed on May 30. Was holding over $1.00 nicely so I continued the swing trade and the news was posted after hours the merger completed. Sold into morning spike to $2.40's to lock in profits. Will continue to watch to see if there is an opportunity to get back in for over weekend play into Monday morning spike. Always remember to lock in profits!
Got in near end of day Friday during flag pattern. Plan was to hold over weekend because of recent news of $12 price target. Bought near support of 2.20. Broke support so I cut losses quickly. Volume for day was over 70 mil. Will keep watch on Monday for continued heavy volume. Entered trade small to keep losses small.
Mentioned in STT Sunday Watchlist. Started flagging on 1 min chart. Looking for breakout over 2.07. Stop loss was 1.90. Got in a little higher than I wanted. Need to try to buy closer to support level. Was bouncing between 1.90-2.00. Had a little breakout to 2.17 but could not break through wall of sellers so couldn't go farther. Chart looks like it will breakout more later this afternoon but I have a meeting I have to attend so I locked in profits.