This stupid thing just would not bounce. Kept getting sellers forcing it down. Tried averaging in a little lower when it looked like it had some support around .12, but then just came back down. Decided to sell before it got too bad because it's got a lot of downside if it breaks through .011. Very dissapointed.
Ugh, saw it breaking out over previous high and thought it could really take off, but then dropped below support at .28, so got out just in case. Will take a small loss, but should have waited for it to dip before buying, as usual I stupidly bought as it was breaking out rather than waiting for the dip. Got to learn this one.
Wow, beautiful win on this quick morning panic and bounce. Bought in too soon and could have made a good bit more, but my Etrade was acting up and being choppy so couldn't tell exactly what was happening. Almost bought more shares where it actually turned but missed my execution, which would have netted me around 500, would have been biggest win so far I think, just missed it. Thank God for this nice win though even with an overall down market
Saw this one hit earlier resistance at .44 and turn into support, so bought a few shares looking for a bounce to around .48 or so. Saw some pretty serious resistance at .46 though after my buy so sold into a nice little bounce for a small profit. Thank God for two small wins today. NO matter how small I'll take them and once again under $4k for my losses. Just keep taking little wins like this and i'll eventually break even again.
Took a very small profit on this one. Was looking for a bounce into the low .50s and it got to about .505 and then seemed to stall. I think it was just taking out some shorts and will likely take out resistance there and get back to the mid 50s, but decided to take a win instead of chance a loss if it decides to drop further.
Unfortunate loss, should have waited. THis one was one Tim bought earlier up higher, and I thought it was going to bounce off of a nice solid 3.00, so I set my risk just above 3 because if it dropped below that, it'd probably drop huge, so not a chance worth taking. It got below my 3.02 risk, so immediately sold. Probably a good idea because it's hanging right around here and will very possibly fall off the cliff soon if 3 doesn't hold.