Entry comments: Risk to reward is if breaks down 16.29 but could squeeze to 23ish. Not ideal as I've been missing these amazing low float reverse split short squeezes with news. No major resistance and no walls of sellers up to around 23ish since the massive panic in Dec 2018 so could squeeze higher. A little risky here but going for it and watching carefully. At this point, I gotta play cause I've been literally watching every play for the last 3 days with hesitancy. [Webull]
Exit comments: I watch for 3 days then I get in too late! ugh... anyway broke down to where I said I'd sell so I cut my losses. I wasn't gonna hold into a/h or o/n. Way overextended... ugh. Just can't risk the illiquidity, especially when in red. Wide spread, so exited w/ market order. Afraid my limit order wouldn't fill, takes time to cancel & replace. Frustrating cause I literally watched for 3 days of short squeezes. My timing is terrible entering @ end of the run. This isn't the 1st time! [Webull]
Entry comments: Speculative play, holding at support, waiting for a bounce. Also rumours of FDA clearance in the next couple weeks. Gonna swing this. [Firstrade account]
Exit comments: I waited, and nothing. Plus too illiquid. Exited and done. Just ties up your capital and I miss the fun profitable trades. [Firstrade]
Entry comments: Set alert here for a dip buy as BYND had a morning panic. I wanted 139.07ish but by the time I responded to alert bounced up a bit to 139.50ish, split the difference. Will monitor this play.
Exit comments: I got the bounce I wanted, but it already dipped further down @ 137.15ish & wanted to b/e as had great bounce. I got my entry wrong so my risk/reward is not best. Might run higher but now in doubt, so playing safe. I would've been better off waiting for exact low on the support line on 6.24.19 from last dip. It's ok: I tried, was wrong on entry, let the bounce happen & cut losses w/ minor minor gain. If I entered @ 137.15 I would've been patient to let it pull back after bounce & run.
Entry comments: Set limit order to buy at 3.67 thinking support. Executed, funny, then immediately collapsed as soon as I set it.
Exit comments: Out quickly w/ market order to avoid full downswing. Unreal! As soon as I enter, collapses. Did the right thing, cut my losses. I haven't traded in so long, then I jump in & bang! I wasn't quick enough but could've prob got out @ 3.57ish. Now @ 2.81 as I write this so I did the right thing. I gotta work on faster exits & not make the mistake of setting a buy limit order to avoid this kind of situation. My risk/reward was to enter @ 3.67 & exit @ 3.57 but happened so fast to set stop loss!
Entry comments: I went with Syke's alert, but took a small position and don't plan to follow him exactly. I like the idea of a vegan play and I did get in a little higher at 3.02 so will play this conservatively.
Exit comments: I wasn't feeling it, as it was struggling after a quick runup... who knows, might do fine, but as I said, was planning to play very conservatively and cowardly. No catalyst as well... gotta stay disciplined, but fun to play as I've been way too conservative lately and missing out on a ton of plays... gotta recalibrate my approach.
Entry comments: Bought right at resistance, not smartest move, why did I do this? cup and handle possible b/o and should have waited for a pullback, or just avoid FOMO. Will set stop loss. The silly thing is could have bought at a less risky entry. Just adds to unnecessary stress and loss potential... okay, will see where it plays out from here.
Exit comments: I've been so good lately and then I enter into this terrible trade. So stupid and so mad at myself. Just taking a loss for no reason... Makes no sense, I just threw money away. This was a degenerate move. I should have cut losses right at 4.09/4.10ish when I saw the selloff. Good way to ruin my day doing this stupid dumb stuff. FOMO = lose your $ The risk to reward was terrible on this. It's like I study for weeks and then I do this? I don't understand myself.
Entry comments: Pure panic and capitulation in the crypto world. Buying ETCG that is the investment trust for ETC. As always these cycles dip and then bounce. I am playing this one as a swing trade. [Firstrade]
Exit comments: I couldn't do a swing trade even if I wanted to lol. Nice bounce as the final panic occurred into the early evening... I sold today not knowing tomorrow and will take the gains. Sykes teaching me good discipline techniques compared to how I used to trade [Firstrade]
Entry comments: Speculative play, more for educational purposes and focus on discipline with cutting losses and sticking to plan. Short squeeze today and pulled back to hold support around 1.55ish. There’s a huge bid size of 150 at 1.54, so I set my limit buy for 1.55, and will sell if breaks below that more than 2%. Of course, when executed, the 150 bid size dropped to 1.50 on Level II. ha, games perhaps?
Exit comments: Executed at breakeven as it spiked back up but not moving as wanted, so I'm out. I didn't expect much from this trade anyway. Practice...
Entry comments: Dip buy on crypto Ethereum Classic related play: Grayscale Ethereum Classic Trust. ETC at critical support level after crypto correcting for a few days. Bitcoin holding at and above a support level of $9800 after a 30% pullback from its highs. Also oversold on 4 hr RSI. Expecting a bounce soon, as these crypto plays tend to recover after such a selloff. Will swing this or not depending performance during market hours. More aggressive here as I'm comfortable with crypto plays.
Exit comments: $BTC at a major wall of sellers now after a 18-19% runup in < 24 hours; ETC pulled back a bit from yesterday highs, why get greedy? I exited immediately at market open with AON fill. Saw the bid/ask at 16/16.33 w/an average of 16.16, so set sell limit order at 13.00 bid. Beautifully filled higher in 5 seconds at open! I didn't want to take a chances / push my luck, as this is my biggest victory yet while establishing my new discipline since I joined Tim Sykes' education journey. 🥳
Entry comments: Dip buy, one share lol not much risk or reward but practice disciplined trading.
Exit comments: Was targeting to break resistance around 152.5 to make this somewhat a reward. I took a nap and set a stop loss at 149.99. It executed at stop loss of 149.99 as it dipped down. Another reason to trade liquid stocks in general. Anyway, at this point, I'm no longer interested in this play. If it didn't dip down, I would have continued to play it out.