I saw this get hatled pm for news pending then the news came out&it looked good then it opened up 30%higher &spiked as high as 68% then faded a lot, i bought bc it seemed to be reversing &so i risked the low of the pullback 2.09&bought small size bc of where i was risking, goal was to sell into a big spike, when it broke my risk i cut the loss My emotional state has been great lately while in trades
I saw this spike pm bc of Goldman Sachs buying more shares (form3&4filed lastnight) then it put out a pr at 8am I know that this is noncompliant with the NASDAQ listing standards MVLS & SE so i figured it was gonna pump it up higher to do a offering, so i bought on a dip from the highs Risked 5.25support&sold into morning spike
I watched this spike pm on news, it was really strong So i waited for a pullback, after it pulled back&consolidated for awhile i bought when it seemed to perkin Risked 1.8 goal was for it to break hod&sell 2.30s-2.50s I LOVED THIS TRADE not exactly about the trade itself but because of how i handled my emotions during it, it was like i wasn't in it, this is huge progress!
I watched this spike &did some research, it looked like almost all the shares outstanding are being held by insiders/investors so the float seems to be tiny, i let it pullback&consolidate then when it seemed to be perking up I bought risking 3.3 but when it failed to break past 3.7 i sold, I should've stuck to my plan bc it went to the 4s w/out breaching my risk
I was watching this a little premarket bc i saw the energy sector had like a dozen stocks in the top %gainers so i threw them all in a watchlist, after this spiked this morning i was looking for a dip, after it seemed to have bottomed&started perkin up, i bought looking for about $1 a share, when it reached 11 then failed & dropped to the 10.60s i sold
I saw this got news&spiked a/h yesterday&today it had moved higher, it had came down a decent bit from its highs&consolidated for awhile&looked like it was starting to ramp back up, so i bought thinking it could possibly spike into the 4s with risk on 3.15, i should've sized a little smaller
I was watching this all morning& saw how it kept dipping then going up higher& then after it put in a few higher lows, it looked like it was going to keep going up&retest the hod, so i bought small size risking 3.75bc i felt thats where the chart was broken, after the last time it failed to hold 4 i went to sell then it dropped big& i sold as quick as i could
see previous trades details> I think i had FOMO bc i had botched my trade on this from 4.4 & another (worse trade) on it. this seemed to be holding a support zone & i think i just really wanted it to go up because i was right originally on it &didnt capture on it like i could've so when this seemed to be going up i bought again then it dropped & i sold, done trading it for now, possibly will buy if i truly think its looking good but for now i understand i need to chill out