On my watch list yesterday, I passed, slow day. Seems manipulated, it had big gap down, huge volume ever since a couple weeks ago. Bigger volume yesterday, a nice percent winner. Bought on the pullback over yesterdays highs. Was planning to hold for a couple days, but it almost hit my target of .40 today and started turning. I sold half at .36 and once the .31 weak support broke I just got out since it traded it's entire float today, didn't want it to panic on me.
IM A DUMBASS! no long term set up, it did have a good set up on the 1 minute chart and I was up $150 right away, but if i would've believed the long term chart, that was my best case scenario going into this. I think i was just excited about my win the previous day and wanted more.... which led to giving all my profits back. WAIT FOR GOOD SET UPS, DON'T TRADE CRAP!
Bought this pumped up stock as it had spiked on big volume and consolidated. It's pushing back towards it's high, so i got in when the chart gave me a good entry and holding for a potential b/o. Closed right at the previous high so I held over night. Sold the first half perfect into the morning spike right at resistance from a few months ago... Held onto the other half even after it broke .90 support and ended up panicking with sell at .765
Recently had a big offering and has been slowly building up since then, the past few days has gained a ton of volume and spiked pretty big over 3 days. Pulled back for a couple days and starting to near its highs again. Have a good feeling it will test/break it's recent high. I got in to early, as soon as it spiked in the morning I bought the first pull back. Hit my stop, then I rebought once it held up in a different acct
Nice multi month b/o that spiked in the morning and held near it's highs all day. It had slowly faded mid day and was sitting just above VWAP around 2pm when I got in. Got out once it came back down to just above my entry after breaking the HOD even though the chart was still in tact. Up 47% 3 days later. LET IT PLAY OUT!
pump that has traded big volume the last few days and has put in some bigger gains, retraced a little bit and seemed to be bottoming. Tried to buy to see if it could retest the highs, but I got faked out on a weak and choppy day. I kept watching and now it has broken over the recent highs
I bought as the oil stocks all gapped today and were excpected to go higher with a suspected shortage of oil. I was watching a couple stocks and I liked this chart the most and thought it had the least amount of resistance. Once CRC starting moving I got in on DNR, but it couldn't create any momentum so I got out once it started looking weak for a small gain
Big runner yesterday that feel off the cliff right before the close right down to the base from pre-market. Held up over night and starting showing some strength after the open. Got in expecting it to reach the bottom of the channel from yesterday which was around $4. Had a lot of trouble getting over 3.60. Gave it a couple chances, got out when it just couldn't happen.
Low float Gap up right into the resistance area. Many of these gappers into resistance have been running/squeezing lately. I bought once it spiked up and pulled back, But I didn't give it enough time to really see what it wanted to do and I got faked out into some weakness. It then spiked up $1. A little more patience on The pull back.