Just received 5.5 MW order. And possible $800 mln settlement for intellectual property theft from China. Bought when it was holding VWAP. Right after buying in, it dropped below VWAP and showed weakness even at lower support. Sold because it didn't show any strength and this stock can drop huge since it's a low float. Probably just bad timing.
Bought into a cup and handle with good news from the previous day, looking for a breakout and run to $6. The breakout failed, sold off and kept selling and selling even with bigger bids coming in, it kept faking support levels and kept dropping. Right after it dropped again I threw in the towel, it bounces back up.
Dip bought a runner with good news, closer to powerhour. A lot of short sellers kept the stock from bouncing back past VWAP shorting into any uptrend. After failing to break 2.80 multiple times, it dropped super fast, so when it couldn't hold 2.70s I got out, before it drops even more.
Angry at my execution as I put in an order for 2000 shares yet it only ordered 450 shares. Right after I got in, it started spiking and I took profits when I saw a lot of sellers come in at the top. Great bullish flags, great trade, bad execution. Because of this mistake, the commissions ate up my profit.
Bitcoin Play had a massive 400% premarket spike on news that it was developing Bitcoin capabilities, came back down during morning and held $2 support. Dip bought into an uptrend, but the trend broke and I cut losses. It will probably bounce back if it can't crack $2, so my timing is a bit off. Might jump back in if it holds $2 support
Bitcoin market is on fire. Rumors were circling that DPW had a major deal with amazon and that DPW was getting into the mining industry. I dip bought when it first bounced off the VWAP 4.80, and averaged down when it dipped down to 4.40 support. It kept tanking harder and harder, panic after panic, taking out stop losses left and right and I was caught in the mess waiting for a decent bounce to happen. It didn't happen until afterhours and by then the stock was too low. Sold into morning gap up.
Released new on positive data on a drug for treating depressive disorder. The price held up near high of day all day, so I bought near support with the goal to sell into the next leg up. Entry was a bit off as I bought after it failed to break the hod several times and was struggling. I was right about the stock having more room to spike, but I should have waited to buy on a dip and bounce off the 5 min VWAP. Or at least rebought it after it broke the day high end of the day.