Entry comments: Grabbed one on the bounce at $1.44 and one when it bounced higher at $1.32. Average of $1.39. Looking for it to go down to at least $23 if not closer to 22 or 21. Letting it have some time with next weeks expiry.
Exit comments: Tried to break $23 3 times and failed. Finally broke it but only by a few cents so I got out and took my single. Still a decent trade for my small account. Glad I averaged down on the bounce.
Entry comments: Just one contract here based on RSI and breaking trend line. Could be early and totally wrong so small size. Will cut if wrong.
Exit comments: Never got the really big crack below support that I wanted. Sold for a very small profit before close. I don't trust it o/n.
Entry comments: Got in a little after Mark's alert. I should have waited a little longer to get in near the $1.20's. Holding it o/n for a morning panic. Hopefully a slight gap down as well. Small position since I'm not so sure about it.
Exit comments: Nice little o/n gain. Sold at open after the gap down. Should have held a few minutes for the panic and got into the $2's but oh well. Still a great gain on a tiny position.
Entry comments: Looking for a gap down over the weekend and a big crack next week to $100 or lower. Of course the stock spikes at close and I am down 25% already. Still believe in the long play going into next week.
Exit comments: Another loss here. Still looks weak but don't feel like risking it anymore. Could have been b/e if I got a better entry on Friday.
Entry comments: As mentioned in my call post, getting in one OTM call and put looking for a big swing one way or another because of earnings after hours. Stock sold off a bit at close and the put is already up 70%. Not looking for any big $ here. Just a test play with low risk.
Exit comments: Gapped down really well but still opened up at a loss. I guess it didn't drop enough. Cut my lossses but in hindsight, probably should have held onto it to see what happened after open. Markets currently way down..
Entry comments: Got in small position for an o/n gap up after this good FGD. Been watching it all day and should have been in sooner. Tried to wait for a pullback but didn't see one coming. Pulled back some right after entering. Hoping this breaks through resistance around $28.50 o/n. Looking to sell in the morning for 50-100% gain. Will cut if it gaps down.
Exit comments: Decent sized gap down. Showed a little strength before open but lots of sellers at open so I cut my losses.