Entry comments: Bought on what I thought was a dip, I think this stock will continue to drive up through the day. Want to get at least a dollar a share off of this but we'll see if the news was strong enough. Lots of sellers once the upper 6.20s rolls around.
Exit comments: Should have waited later in the day to trade so I could have caught something like SSNT's comeback. Super disappointed and pissed.
Entry comments: Probably a bad idea to have bought this... Stock was already up 165% but I bought because it had surpassed and held its 52 week high. I shouldn't have expected it to go any higher because it was already so high up... probably taking another L here. Another lesson learned.
Exit comments: Well it wasn't a bad idea after all! Held on until I saw the stock reach towards the day high once again after lunch like I figured it would. A lot happened for it today with the news of trade war tariffs between the US and China. But a small position created a small profit. Still learned to be careful about jumping in on a stock that's already up so high in %
Entry comments: Bought because I thought it was spiking but it hasn't again yet. If there's one thing I've already learned before buying this stock it's to wait to see how a ticker does for a bit before deciding to buy. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought... Might hang on to this one until after lunch if there's no spike; if there's nothing still I'll look to break even.
Exit comments: Took a big L here by holding and thinking it would come back up... Not proud of it. Tired of losing money... Gotta go back and study how this market is moving.
Entry comments: Super small size since the majority of my account is in IBIO right now... bought to catch the wave and make up some of the money I'll probably lose in IBIO, this one keeps breaking its day highs. Let's see!
Exit comments: This didn't do anything later in the day like I wanted it to, so I got out. Still long on IBIO and hoping to get rid of it tomorrow!
Small buy in on the dip, sold because it had already double topped then the stock kept surging! Played it safe and took my earnings. Perhaps I need more patience? Idc, traded scared! UPDATE: turns out this stock rocketed even further after lunch! I missed out! Also this proof has the buy and sell points marked out incorrectly but it's there anyways lol
Entry comments: Well I thought this stock was about to bounce back up so I bought what I figured would be a dip... But I learned that after the stock gets holded - even once - you shouldn't buy in. I was holding out for a while and had patience but then gave in to a rookie mistake.
Exit comments: Should have gotten out faster... good thing I took a small position but it's not money I wanted to lose. Hoping next week will be better and can make up for the losses.
Entry comments: Got in on the breakout once it was obvious, hanging in there!
Exit comments: Oooookay lesson of the day; don't be greedy! I thought this would keep trending upward after consolidating after the high of the day but it didn't; could have made a dollar a share if I had sold back at 3.90ish where the rest of the selling wall was.
Got in a little late on this one just by minutes!! It started spiking right as the market opened so I lost out on like 20 cents there... got out once the market started tanking even more. Missed out on RKDA because of this ... Should have waited and kept watching the chat room.
Really need to pay attention to the signs before jumping in ... Got in on YRIV when I could still see all the resistance at 1.40. Definitely wish I had level 2 access so I could know how much is being bought or sold. It had been trending for two days with no news already so I should have saw this coming. The new signal here according to Stocks to Trade's Oracle application is 1.46
Entry comments: This ticker has been reaching new highs each day and recently broke its 52 week high. Long term chart looks great and has been uptrending since June. If this doesn't continue to break highs today I'll hold longer (given the chart and gold has been rising).
Exit comments: Well I finally gave up on this stock. I'm not sure why it didn't move the way I planned... Gold has been up every day despite the market. But it's holding money that I could be using to purchase bigger shares of other tickers for more gains. I'll take the L.