Entry comments: Bought this solid FGD thats consolidated nicely all day. $7.50 was a resistant whole half number. Took initial size looking to buy more on a bigger dip down towards its b/o zone in 7.37, but never got that dip, stock continues to trend higher, looking for a swing trade to sell in the 8's, commission-free is giving me the flexibility to try setups.
Exit comments: Small size and no commission gives me a sense of freedom to learn while being in a trade signs of strength and signs of weakness. Gap down from PDC but spike out the gate gives me to point of data, LOD and HOD, I'll fill more on my weekly trade breakdown on what I learn.
Skyes alerted this stock on my big % gainer. Something I wouldn't have traded due to it daily chart. But the more he instilled the catalyst potential and its reaction, and whats been happening in the market lately on these LF p/m action. And couple with being a Friday. Makes it a potential runner. I took a position when p/m setting higher lows, and struggle to push further than its initial bounce I got out.
Buying a multi week b/o, big % gainer, putting in volume previous day. Entered near VWAP thinking it would continue. Exited when it broke below 4.50 risk. Made the mistake thinking it was done, when it bounced right off B/O zone at 4.46. Work on entry closer to b/o zone on the retrace to improve risk/reward.
Entry comments: Buying FGD ER winner closing near its highs, putting in Volume, more than usual. Trended nicely all day holding all its gains. Buying on the pullback to better my risk-reward. Looking for a gap up to sell into tomorrow morning, or possible movement a/h
Exit comments: I am not happy with how I handle this one. All rules just went out the window. Gap down on negative news of UnTransparent ER, but this is what I did, Sold half p/m, froze when it panic out the gate, average into a LOSER when it bottom, got married to the trade. Wishing it bounce back towards R/G to cut it loose, wasted all morning watching it, FUCK and cut it when it touch VWAP. Glad to be out
Entry comments: Buying a ER winner that gap up massive p/m no holding its gains around VWAP. Consolidating nicely for 30 mins from the open, with nearly 7mil volume traded. Goal is for HOD break and tests the 5.50 resistant. Bigger float, so staying patient with this play.
Exit comments: Sold a bit premature, notice increase volume and larger seller on the ask. Exited before the breakout. A mistake on my part being trigger happy. I will work on keeping to the plan and reminding myself to be more patient. The increase in size may be the big factor, as its larger than what I have been trading.
Entry comments: Taking position in the OTC energy stock thats been consolidating above VWAP and PHOD all day. With the energy sector heating up. LF runners like SES, BIMI, YUMA, IPWR all running strong today, I'm looking for a potential gap up tomorrow if the rest of the sector continues to ROAR.
Exit comments: Nice gap up, but difficult to fill order as it was illiquid on the 2nd day.
Positive reaction to a small PR release from BZ, recent runner, bought on pulled back down towards the .61ish support I have drawn on my chart. My initial buy was premature, but when it dipped down towards my original buy I picked up some more. Goal was to retest HOD and push further, broke above it briefly and had a hard pull back giving me the indication it was done for, sell on the next rebound for smaller gain. Worth a shot.
Dip bought this late day panic on no news down near its b/o zone. It did dip further, I panic a bit thinking I was wrong but had big picture in mind, its already down on the day, any panic is followed by a bounce, and with support consolidation zone in the $12.70, kept me composed. Goal was to sell near $13.35 area. Got out a bit early due to late day panic aren't really reliable, Scalp Setup
Entry comments: Recent multiday runner, nice contract winner today with US Airforce for $14.2M. FGD closing strong, risking the low of this consolidation point of $8.10ish, lost of volume getting sold into but the price isn't fade, giving me more conviction a gap up tomorrow for 2nd GD continuation. Looking to make 5-8% on this o/n swing play.
Exit comments: Gap down failed, attempted to not exit on panic, made the mistake of not selling full size on the first try, waited for the bounce to sell the rest. Been in many trades where I exited at the bottom to see it bounce all the way back up. Glad to have made the mistake of not selling full size to be able to see the mini bounce to minimize the loss.