0.48929.722
1001500
Total Profits:
-$1,241.94
-$7 Loss
MSDILong Stock
mdweck

I am practicing this T Bohen set up, weak r/g move on a stock that has its first green day. So i am looking to get into this on day 2 or 3. It had a little spike past r/g but vol was very weak so i pretty much broke even. But if it had vol it woudlve kept going. Good lesson

00

Broker:ETrade
$1 Profit
MVISLong Stock
mdweck

Stock had a multi month/year b/oopn daily chart over 2.74. It broke that the day before i traded but barley and at open today it paniced to 2.60 rebounded nicely n uptrended all day n into the close i bought as it was holdin n broke out over the 2.75-2.80 as it was confirmed b/o. Sucha slow mover and i looked at past price action n saw that it tends to gap down next day. so Pre next day i got out in high 2.90s as it didnt trust it n it had long term resis. at 3.10ish which is were it topped out

00

Broker:ETrade
-$70 Loss
IMNPLong Stock
mdweck

Stock gaped up on licensing deal. Stock ultamately failed. The low n long term support was 4.5 but couldnt get out until 4.40. didnt wana chase weakness but needed to as there was NO bounce on this play. It just looks to be fading as its now under 4. Right at the open it brok e the pre highs of 4.70 and got to 5. I chased big time and that was exactly the top. only dip by. i didnt follow any of my trade set ups. If i get my trade set up i will take it next time. Papertrade new set ups.

00

Broker:ETrade
-$79 Loss
ZSANLong Stock
mdweck

Dip bought this as it had a lot of shorts trapped and thought it could make another ramp up. 2.9-3 was my risk but it cracked it so fast that i cut losses in 2.80s. As mark said "risky to buy AFTER the big squeeze remember price action on PULM this is the same rip and dip". I need to sell into strength not WEAKNESS which i know already and broke that

00

Broker:ETrade
-$19 Loss
MVISLong Stock
mdweck

Bought the confirmed b/o as it was a multimonth b/o and got to 1.92ish and dipped right before close to 1.85 which was the b/o level somewhat (1.80-1.85) was b/o level. And once i saw it held i bought it. But no gap up-and wall of sellers at 1.90ish at open so i sold for breakeven. But i played the set up perfectly

00

Broker:ETrade
$31 Profit
ZSANLong Stock
mdweck

Nice win for me, Stock gapped up and was holding $2.00 for much of pre. n HOD pre was 2.27. Once it broke that i bought in in 2nd min as it tried to attempt to break over it. It dipped to 2.02 but that didnt scare me out as it might woudlve in past since i had a set risk and only put in 200. and once i saw it hold it shot up to 2.70 and let it test that again, but as i saw it dbl top, i sold into that spike. Better play tho, would been on dip as it held 2, to lessen my risk and saw as it held 2

00

Broker:ETrade
-$83 Loss
CERULong Stock
mdweck

This one is big loss % wise. I chased according to Mark C. "i told you buy near support CERU support was low 1" i bought the top pre and it fell to 1.11 and then spiked at open to 1.50. Not so volatile but it was gapping up u[trending all AM and i got in wrong time again just like with NAKD. NAKD went to 4s. And this is failing now. But my r/r woudve been better if i waited for dips to buy into to minimize risk

00

Broker:ETrade
-$40 Loss
NAKDLong Stock
mdweck

This spiked in the morning at open and hesitated, then hesitated on different times to dip buy as it formed bull flags or dipping in 1.80- 1.90s and risking 1.70s. and it ramped to 2.60s. I got in on dip but it seemed momo shifted a bit after i got in. Even tho it got to 2.48 it fell down to 2.07 area but held VWAP 2. My stop was 2.25 and once it hit i got out. I am right on alot of my thinkings and set ups, just hesitating and getting in at wrong times. Also it was mid day

00

Broker:ETrade
-$70 Loss
TBIOLong Stock
mdweck

i bought the break of TBIO at 1.23 n got out 1.15, what happened to buying b/os. i kow its up a ton n heavy resis up above.1 risk should have been 1.03 if following Tim G rules. 2. up well over 200% today, not a true breakout. 3. no setup works 100% of the time. have to be willing to lose N i know 1.03 but if that was case i wouldnt be willing to lose .20/share. Either trade it very small, or IGNORE. main thing to focus on is using right risk level. got shook out at a random chart point

00

Broker:ETrade
-$27 Loss
MACKLong Stock
mdweck

I am going to paper trade all stocks unless the setup is for buying the pre highs or buying b/os. Tried to dip buy as it had support and bounced, i couldve got out on a mini bounce at 4.38 but got greedy/hesistated/calculated how much i woulda made. Cut losses once it broke lows. Dip buy morning panic didnt work here

00

Broker:ETrade
Page
of 6
*Results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. Making money trading stocks takes time, dedication, and hard work. There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock market, including the loss of your investment. Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is at your own risk. See Terms of Service here.