Bought 100 shares at 3.15 and added 100 at 3.17. Slowly trying to increase by size on lower-priced stocks. I didn't sell at high, thinking it would just be a dip before continuing higher but I thought it should hold the 3.20 mark but it was looking weak and had weird price action so I got out.
When I got to work I saw this consolidating above high of the day so I got in with a close risk of 3.70s. My original plan was to hold until the 4.16ish area as that was the next resistance I saw but in the low $4s it was struggling so I got out. Also when I have losses from earlier in the day I find I just like to try to recover them.