Things are so much clearer now that I've made this past weeks changes. My biggest problem was that my "scratch/break even losses" were too big ($150, $175). That told me that I was using too much size. Bringing my full-size down to $3,000 has been allowing me to easily keep losses under $50 this past week. I've also changed StocksToTrade around to make Level 2 three times bigger and STILL fill the screen completely with the chart, by hiding the watchlist after premarket is over. This way, I can focus only on the price-action without distraction. The third huge improvement to strategy is not looking for doubles or triples, but singles. My profit goal now for trades is $400-$800. $400 for a single, $800 for a double, $1200 for a triple; but willing to take anything below $400 without holding when the trade doesn't work.