Entry comments: Had bought 30 shares at $3.22 earlier in the year. Brought down average to $0.68. News of acquiring movie studio but nothing concrete yet. Buying the rumor and hoping to sell the news.
Exit comments: This was a trade I made early on when I was naive. What an idiot.
Entry comments: Looking to swing trade this stock while I keep studying day trading. Slow, long term growth. So I don't expect much but it'll be nice to make like $20 while I learn.
Exit comments: Yup. Bad trade. Cut losses quickly seeing as this is following the market and I really don't confidence in the market right now. Trying to figure out how to do swing trading but maybe not a good idea with the common stocks...
Entry comments: Entered on good news of clinical trial. Learned through Tim's alerts. It's been a while since I've attempted to make a day trade. Seeing as I'm getting my toes wet again, looking to make a small profit of about 3 cents/share.
Exit comments: Yes!!! It's been so long since I've had a green day on day trading. Met my goal of 3 cents/share and jumped out scared. Not sure how much higher this will go entering midday soon but definitely happy with my decision. Also had a coworker come talk to me during the trade like always. So I'm glad I was able to still sell into the strength.
Turned what could have been a $60 profit into a just under $200 loss. All because of my day job...had someone come over to my desk and I can't be playing stocks and talking to a coworker. Going to just start taking 2-5% gains until I can figure out how to handle the interruptions. I've lost almost $400 because these types of interruptions...
Entry comments: Wanted to jump in at 3.90 but had cold feet because of the large drop in price with high volume. I've learned from past not to jump in because it'll prob keep going down. Now it appears to be steady and I think it'll turn from a red to green day from previous patterns. But it may only be temp so I plan on selling around 4.40ish.
Exit comments: I was right on red to green but the volume is not very good. I'm a nervous wreck watching and fearful of losing profits. Decided to lock them in with how bad the market has been. Even if this continues to go up, I'm glad I got out. I really need some confidence boosters....aka green days.
This one is a bone headed mistake. I bought thinking there was going to be an interview with the CEO the next day but it already happened. This is what happens when I try to jump in when I know I should be staying out. This summer has really sucked...was profiting until May. Then I lost about $1k trying different strategies. Nothing is working.
Entry comments: Using the rest of my reserves for this overnight play. Hoping to cash this and FUSZ out tomorrow morning. Goal: 20-50 cents a share. Will exit if drops below 5.58.
Exit comments: Lesson learned. Sell into the morning if there is no gap up because it's sure to not just come down, but come crashing down. Can't catch a falling knife without getting bloody.
Entry comments: Enter this morning with the intent to sell into the high 70's or hold overnight. I'm hoping to sell to speculators just before the investor update call on the 19th.
Exit comments: Not sure this one is going anywhere with such low volume. I don't want to go into tomorrow hoping for an increase. I'll take the profits and go.